Monday, July 1

beat the heat


Hi! :)

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

I don't know what the weather has been like where you are, but this weekend I felt like I was going to melt! And it's only going to get hotter... 

This heatwave we're having is supposed to last until Wednesday, and with the 4th of July coming up, I thought I would do a little round up of some treats and drinks to help you beat the heat, 4th of July themed of course ;)






2. Strawberry Blueberry Cream Smoothies









*7. Boozy Watermelon Star Popsicles


I don't know about you, but I'm in the mood for a few of those watermelon star popsicles right about now!

Stay cool and have a wonderful Monday!



*NOTE: The Boozy Watermelon Star Popsicles did not have an original source, so I linked to the pin I found, which also tells you how to make them. If anyone knows the original source, please let me know so I can add it. Thanks!


2 comments:

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips