Friday, July 12

weekend plans :: 7/13 - 7/14


Hi :)

Happy Friday!

This weekend won't be too exciting, but there are a few things I would like to get done:


1. Read some more Harry Potter: As I mentioned in this post, one of my goals is to start reading the Harry Potter series and I'm loving getting just as lost in the books as I do with the movies.

2. Do some more rows on mom's scarf: I haven't really been working on this project like I should be, but I've told myself that I can't start anything new until this is finished... My mom has waited long enough for this dang scarf!

3. Take pictures for upcoming tutorial(s): I've always wanted to have a 'How To' type of thing on my blog if I ever started one. I'm going to try to start working on the photographing part this weekend so I can start typing things up. Fingers crossed it works out since I will be taking the pictures without a tripod and using both my hands for the crocheting!

Have a good weekend!!

Any exciting plans for this weekend?


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love Harry Potter too. =) Also, good luck with your tutorials! Do you have a timer on your camera? That's what I use when I take pictures for my tutorials. That way I can push the button and quickly get both of my hands onto my knitting before the camera takes the picture. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I was thinking I should use the timer, but I'm unsure of where to set the camera or take the pictures, because my apartment doesn't get very much natural light... hopefully I can find something the works!

      Thank you for the tip ;)

      Delete
    2. I forgot to ask you, how do you film your videos? Do you use your camera or a video camera?

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your weekend plans

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips