Thursday, July 25

new tab :: crochet lingo


Hi :)

Since we are learning how to crochet around here, I thought it would be nice to include a 'Crochet Lingo' tab for easy access to anyone who comes across something I say in a post or something they've read somewhere online and think, "what the WHAT!??"

(via)

I will be adding things as we go along in our Crochet 101 series. When we get to the "How to Read a Pattern" lesson, lots more words will be added to the list and explained.

If you want to know what something means, and I have not added it to the tab, please let me know so that I can add it. 


How has practice been going?
Anything I can help you with?
Anything you're looking forward to learning?


Thanks for stopping by today :) See you again tomorrow, friend!


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips