Friday, September 6

progress :: vol 9


Hi :)

Since Monday was a holiday, I didn't get a chance to share with you my progress from last weekend's 'To Do' list.

Work on Minion:
I think the last time I worked on minion, I over did it. I have no desire to touch him right now lol No worries though... I'm more than half way finished with him so he will get done at some point!

Work on Mom's Scarf:
The progress I've made on this really isn't picture worthy. Only worked a few rows before I got tired of looking at it. Also more than half way finished with it so it will get finished soon... It is September after all; going to start getting cold soon! (I hope!!)

Make a Project List:
 I've only written down what I can remember, since my memory is HORRIBLE, I'm sure I've left off a thing or two. (Also not pictured; maybe in another post.)

Read:
I'm now on page 306 of 341, so a HUGE improvement now that I've actually had time to read! Not so easy when you have a toddler asking you to do something every 10 seconds once he sees you sit down and get comfy. Of course when you're not really doing anything he doesn't need you. Go figure. I can't wait to get started on the next book!! So close!!

Practice Knitting:
(Images taken from my Instagram)


Cable Stitch
(How To Video Here)

Fake Entrelac Stitch
(How To Video Here)
 {Not sure if that's what it's called, but that's what it's called in the video I used to learn it.}

Spine Stitch
(How To Video Here)

I'm really enjoying the practice :) I can't wait to get some DPNs (double pointed needles) and circular needles so I can start making scarves and hats!!

I didn't work on everything on the list, but I did a lot more of the things on the list than the lists before so I give my self a pat on the back :)

This weekend will be the same as most weekends: at home, crocheting, knitting, reading, playing trains with my son, watching Thomas the Train movies, etc. I think I will stop making a weekend plans list unless something exciting will be happening. Otherwise I feel like every post will be exactly the same.

What do you have planned for this weekend?

See you Monday friend!

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips