Monday, September 16

progress :: vol 10


Hi :)

I hope you all had a great weekend!

Did anyone watch the boxing match? I didn't, but I heard most of it thanks to my neighbors lol

I thought I'd update you on some things I've been working on...

Crochet:
I FINALLY finished my mom's scarf! I sat down on Thursday and thought to myself, "I'm not doing anything else so why not try to get some of this scarf done so I can just get it over with!" And I finished it that day!
 (Holding it out)
 (Close up of the pattern; sort of made it up as I went even though this pattern is not something I invented nor is it completely advanced, but I might post a how-to for this pattern in the future.)
(Here I am 'modeling' the scarf. I can never get it to look as wonderous as they do on Etsy and other places lol)

So that's that for crochet. I finished knitting my first ever hat recently too. I will post pictures after the person I made it for receives it :)

Reading:
You guys! I finished book 2 in the Harry Potter series! I am so happy haha I started book 3 already and I'm already on page 135 of 435 so I'm almost half way through. I'm proud of myself for sticking to this goal.

I gotta say, that having this blog is helping me stick to the goals I'm making for myself. I don't want to be one of those people that says I'm going to do something and then I totally flake on it because no one benefits from that and I'll not only look like a total jerk, but I'll for sure feel like one haha


What projects are you working on?
What book/s are you reading?

I'd love to hear about it :)

Don't forget to come by tomorrow for the first of this week's crochet lesson!
(P.S. There's a lot of stuff this week to learn!!!)

post signature

Linking today's post to:
The Crochet Boulevard



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips