Friday, September 20

shows I miss :: part 2


Hi :)

Yesterday I shared with you a few shows I'm looking forward to coming back this fall.
Today I'm sharing the rest of the list:
THE VOICE
Season 4 airs: Monday, September 23rd 8/9c (NBC)

I enjoy this show more than American Idol (sorry, not sorry). I'm glad the original judges are coming back this season.

THE BIGGEST LOSER
Season 15 airs: Tuesday, October 8th 8/7c (NBC)

So, I'm not super big into dieting and thinking that 'thin is in' or anything like that, but I'm super nosy and I like shows that get all up in people's business. Plus I feel like when I'm ready to start a fit journey or if I ever decide, "Hey, I want to start working out" I'll know what works and what the hell I'm doing. Plus their transformations are super dramatic sometimes.

THE SING-OFF

Oh. My. Gosh. Do you remember when I first mentioned my love for this show? I think maybe the network got a lot of angry emails about this show not being on last year so they're bringing it back this year! I haven't told hubby yet... He will be so happy! I just have to keep looking on the website to find the actual air date I guess lol

I watch a lot of other reality tv shows, but some of them are airing now so I can't really miss them, and some I need to catch up because I missed the whole last season's episodes.

What shows are you looking forward to seeing this fall?

I'm not sure what the plan is for this weekend. If the weather is going to be cold, I'll most likely be sitting on my couch crocheting, knitting or reading. And I'll for sure be programming my DVR box to record these series' so I don't miss anything!!

See you Monday, friend.

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips