Friday, September 13

moving forward...


Hi :)

So this week... Kind of went by SUPER SLOW. Anyone else feel that way?

I've been surfing around Pinterest lately (you can see my pins and boards here) and I came across this:
give it up and move forward.
(via)

I felt like I needed to share this because I do a lot of the things on this list.

One of the reasons I started this blog was to share my love of crochet and my finished projects with others and to make new friends with similar interests, but I also wanted to start blogging because I really want to turn my love of making things into a small business.

Right now I am a stay-at-home-mom because, unfortunately, pre-school and daycare and asking people to watch your child for you costs money. It's hard to pay for such when you have only one income coming in... I feel like it is a blessing in disguise though, because I have been able to be there for all the firsts and I've seen my baby grow into a very smart little boy. I would love to be there for him when he starts school and they need parent volunteers and things like that and I feel the only way for my schedule to be open for these types of things is to work from home; doing something that I love!

There are a lot of things that need to happen before I start selling anything though, which I am trying to work on and make things in the meantime. But this list really hit home for me, so I thought I'd share.

Anyone else do any of these things?

Have a great weekend, and I will see you back here Monday, friend :)

post signature


2 comments:

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips