Thursday, December 5

roundup :: knit Christmas stockings


Hi :)

Since I've been obsessed with learning to knit lately, I've been all over the internet trying to find as many projects as I can to try out!

And because Christmas is literally around the corner, stockings have been on my mind. I've always loved a handmade looking stocking :)

Today I'm sharing 5 knit stocking patterns!



WM1049 Knit Christmas Stocking



Photobucket





Do you have a handmade stocking? Are you going to make one this year?

I'd love to see them if you do decide to make one :)

Make sure you stop by tomorrow; I'll be sharing 5 crochet stocking patterns for the crocheters out there!



post signature


*{You can find this roundup, as well as other roundups I've posted, by clicking on the 'Roundup' tab on the main blog page.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips