Thursday, December 12

roundup :: holiday gift tag printables


Hi :)

I'm sharing another roundup today...
And this one is LOADED with tons of great Christmas gift tag printables!


**{Just click the '(via)' link above the picture to take you to the page of the printable for download instructions.}


(via)




TheCottageMarket-Holiday-Deer-Tag-Colorful-web






(via)




(via)



(via)
Gift Tags 6


(via)






Vanessa_valencia_holiday_tags_2


(via)
Wood Type Holiday Kit


(via)






(via)


(via)
WoodlandGiftTagsLabels


And there you have it guys!

Plenty of tags to choose from :)

Enjoy!




post signature


*{You can find this roundup, as well as other roundups I've posted, by clicking on the 'Roundups' tab on the main blog page.}

2 comments:

  1. Ooh these are awesome. My favorite is that retro type!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) If my printer worked I would print some! Lol

      Delete

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips