Wednesday, December 25

Merry Christmas!



Grinch Christmas Quote
(via)


I used to be a Grinch when it came to Christmas... I HATED Christmas music and the pressure to get everyone a gift was a bit too much for me to handle, but now that I have a child and I'm a little bit older, I've given Christmas another chance.

I've learned that it's ok if I'm not able to get EVERYONE a gift. I try my best, but if I can't make it happen, then that is ok. To me, the point of Christmas is spending time with my loved ones and enjoying each other.

There are still a few songs that push my 'HATE-IT-WITH-A-PASSION!' button, but most are tolerable. And my son loves to sing them so that, of course, makes me love them :)

I hope that your day is filled with love and family, weather you celebrate or not.

I'll leave you with my all-time favorite Christmas song:



I'll be spending the next few days with my family, so Stephie's Corner will be back on Monday December 30th with lots of things to share!

See you then!



post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips