Friday, October 25

progress :: vol 11


Hi :)

It's been a while since my last WIP/progress update so I thought I'd share a little bit of what I've been doing lately.


::READING::

I'm still reading the 3rd book in the Harry Potter series. I'm on page 183 of 435. I would probably be farther along in the book if I wasn't so occupied with my yarny crafting :)
Either way, I'm so happy that I'm sticking to this reading goal :) I'm really enjoying it and I'm going to make a list (at some point) of books that I have that I want to start reading.


::KNITTING::

I started the KAL that I mentioned here (and also here).
Here is my progress on that (via Instagram):

[Up close of the stitches; 5 repeats in.]

I started it October 1st and I've done 8 of the 4 row repeats. I'm really enjoying this pattern. It's nice and relaxing to work on and I really love the color.


::CROCHET::

I finally finished minion! Poor guy was lying around for quite a while haha
 [In progress.]
 [Almost finished! Just needs the symbol on the overalls.]
[Up close of his face :)]

My aunt was pretty happy with him too :)
[Love you aunt Gwen!!]

She had me take a picture with him before he went home with her:
[We match!]

She sent me this picture of him to share with you guys as well:
He was a lot of work and a lot of making it up as I go (and HELL on my finger tips), but definitely worth it in the end. Now my son wants one lol

What projects are you working on?
Send me pictures here or leave a link to your blog! I'd love to see :)

Have a great weekend, friend! See you Monday!! 

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips