Tuesday, October 1

'post'-poned


Hi :)

Firstly, I want to say to you, "HAPPY OCTOBER!"
I can't believe we are already into the beginning of a new month.
*sigh*

Secondly, I know today's post was supposed to be a Crochet 101 lesson, but I didn't get the pictures/video that I needed so it will be postponed until next Tuesday. Tomorrow's Crochet 101 will also be posted next Wednesday instead of tomorrow, as it is going to be part 2 of the lesson.

So, with that out of the way, I thought that for today's post, I would share this amazingly inspiring video by Marielle of Magical Day Dream.
(We need more people like her in the world!!)


(via)

How great is she? :)


I also wanted to take this moment to remind anyone that is interested in the Fall KAL that I mentioned in this post, that today is the official starting date! If you are interested and have a Ravelry account, you should join the Instagram-Along-Ers group on Ravelry to stay up to date with all KAL news.
I went to Michael's yesterday and got all my supplies:
Can't wait to start!!!

See you tomorrow!

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips