Friday, October 11

I love yarn day!!


Hi :)

HAPPY
I LOVE YARN DAY!!!
I Love Yarn Day Oct. 14, 2011
(via)
I thought I'd share some fun things with you that I found around the internet in celebration of today:

(via)
I love this print!

Have a ton of yarn scraps? Don't know what the heck to do with them?
Here is a great idea from Tara of Easy Makes Me Happy blog and Mamachee Patterns Etsy shop:

(via)
This adorable yarn bombed camper!!

Tote Bag Yarn Bag Black White Hand Painted Recycled Cotton funny humor shoulder bag knitting crochet project bag
(via)
Hehe :)
This tote is from the Etsy shop called Knotwork. Diane has some pretty funny stuff in her shop and they're really amazing. Check it out!

Photo: Victory!! Don't you just want to fist pump the air when this happens? 

Source: http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3uqfqd/
(via)
Best. Feeling. Ever.


(via)
Can I just say, that I love the fact that a hugely popular yarn brand company was founded by a man and has been family owned and run by the generations of men after him :)
{Learn more here!}

Here's a fun question:

(via)
Answer in the comments section!!!


Have fun celebrating today and have a great weekend!

post signature


2 comments:

  1. De-stress. Plus I'm a really fidgety person so it helps me be able to sit and watch tv or movies without disrupting everyone around me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like it's a very therapeutic thing to do. Kudos to you for being able to do it while watching tv or movies... If I'm interested in what's on, I have to look at the tv and I'm not practiced enough to be able to crochet or knit without looking at what I'm doing lol

      Thank you for sharing :)

      Delete

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips