Saturday, October 12

quick 'hello' + blog update


Hi :)

Normally I don't post on the weekends, but I thought that I would drop in real quick today to say hello to my new followers;
HI!! :) Thank you so much for following this blog!


...and to let anyone who is interested know that I have made a Facebook page for the blog!

You can follow by clicking on this button in my follow section:
 photo facebook_zps621b1540.png
{or just click here!}
and 'Like' my page!


Don't forget, you can find me on these sites as well:
~BLOGLOVIN'~
~INSTAGRAM~
~TWITTER~
~YOUTUBE~
~FLICKR~
~RAVELRY~
~GOOGLE+~
~PINTEREST~

And you can always send me a message through the blog using this form, or you can send me an email at:
stephiebellahandmade[at]gmail[dot]com
(using '@gmail' and '.com' instead of [at] and [dot])


Looking forward to connecting with more of you!

Enjoy your weekend!

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips