Monday, October 14

monday, funday :: vol 5


 photo mondayfunday_zps3d2b177e.jpg

Hi :)

Today's Monday, Funday is a great DIY:

(via)

How great are these Painted Owl Pumpkins by Alisa of alisaburke? She also links to her previous painted pumpkin posts.
Her art is so inspiring and amazing! Please check out her space, you will not regret it!


Also, Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian readers!
**And Happy Columbus Day to my American readers!

Enjoy the holiday and I'll see you back here tomorrow!

post signature

**EDITED TO ADD: Someone posted this link in my Facebook feed about Christopher Columbus and Columbus Day, and I think it's worth a read. I never really was good at remembering things in my History classes. Today I got schooled. {and therefore, the strike-through in my original statement}. 
(I never celebrated Columbus Day, but now I will definitely never celebrate it; just be happy for the day off.)

Nonetheless, have a great Monday friend :)


2 comments:

  1. they are fun, made me smile this morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I was able to help make your day a little brighter :)

      Delete

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips