Thursday, November 21

yarnspiraton


Hi :)

I've been so busy working on my commission project and making Christmas presents that I really haven't had much time for anything else!

That doesn't change the fact that I am still searching for my next project!! (Am I alone on this one? lol) I do this with every new project I start, hence the project bag that is FULL of current WIPs.

Anyways, I thought I would share some pretty yarny goodness with you all today. Things I've come across from my blog reading, Pinterest, Facebook, etc.

Enjoy!



Swatch Wall Hangings!

This scrappy Bobble Blanket by The Nearsighted Owl.


This Larksfoot Stitch Blanket by Sarah London.


These colors!


These gorgeous extreme knit blankets!

I just died
Yarn!!!


*Sigh*

Looking at all of these crisp, clear, up close pictures of the stitches and textures and colors just makes me happy :) ...and now I have the urge to go to Joann's and Michaels! haha

Looking for more yarnspiration? This blog (Baby Love Brand) has great yarny pictures, or you can always try Pinterest :)

What inspires you when you want to start a new project?

Have a great day!

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips