Friday, November 15

playing catch up :: vol 3


Hi :)

This week (and last week) I've been trying to get caught up on my blog reading. Since I follow 100+ blogs, it can be easy to fall behind.

After not checking my Bloglovin' for about 3 weeks, I was REALLY behind. The most behind I've ever been with my blog reading...
(via)
893 unread posts o_O
I got a headache just looking at that huge number lol

Anyway, I wanted to share a few things with you that I came across while bringing my 'unread posts' number down :)


This "Google autocomplete not working corremarshmallows" post shared by Kaelah - Super funny! The things people search...

Kaelah also shared this amazing artitst's work:

(via)

(via)

...and also this beautiful woman:
Time for a change: When Amanda's marriage came to an end after 10 years, she moved to the small market town of Beverley to live near her parents and underwent a style makeover
Out and about: She says people would come up to her and tell her how amazing her tattoos were. But often, that's as far as the conversation went


Marinke (Wink) over at A Creative Being posted about a program called Cambodia Knits, which "is a social enterprise working with poor communities in and near the capital city of Phnom Penh. Their goal is to produce beautiful, high quality and unique hand-made products while providing fair and flexible employment opportunities." [Check out Wink's post here.]

Here is a video from their Kickstarter page that explains a little bit more.

If you want to stay updated or you want to help, you can 'Like' their Facebook page, 'Follow' on Twitter, go to their Kickstarter page, and their website.


This brooch from Mad Madam Mel is SO cute!!!



Sarah from Bring More Yarn shared this in her weekly round up. I love the illustration and the saying.



I still have a bunch more to catch up on, as well as working on my WIPs.

I'll be sharing with you soon :) Have a great weekend!!

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips