Monday, November 11

happy veteran's day!


Hi :)

I just wanted to write a quick post today to thank all of those who are retired and active in the military. Thank you for putting your life on the line everyday so that I could have the freedoms that I have.

Veterans Day Pictures 18
(via)

Here is a list of Veteran's Day freebies as well as military discounts for today.


Enjoy your day and I will see you back here tomorrow.

(Monday, Funday has been moved to Thursday this week.)

post signature


2 comments:

  1. Happy Veterans Day Stephie - enjoy your day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You as well! I will be doing lots of crochet today so I will most definitely be enjoying my day :)

      Delete

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips