Thursday, January 9

in the meantime...


Hi :)

I am currently still working on that huge commission project I mentioned a little while back, so I'm just trying to get that all finished so that I can share it all with you guys!


I found some stuff on Pinterest and they made me smile... So, naturally, I wanted to share with all of you :)

My mom’s been with us for the past 2 weeks and it’s been driving me nuts! Out of desperation, I gave her a whole bunch of crappy yarn to keep her occupied.

Then this happened…
"My mom’s been with us for the past 2 weeks and it’s been driving me nuts! Out of desperation, I gave her a whole bunch of crappy yarn to keep her occupied.
Then this happened…"

I'm not gonna lie... If I had chickens, I would probably have done the same.



(via)

Just Imagine
(via)

funny cats
(via)

funny pictures of animals
(via)


Hope that brightened your day a little :)



post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips