Thursday, January 2

goals


Hi :)

Since it is a new year and most people make resolutions at this time, I thought I would share my list of goals for this year.

 photo PicMonkeyCollage_zpsc16cbfe7.jpg

♥ Exercise more ♥
I do absolutely no exercising whatsoever, except when out and about, then of course I'm doing some walking. but other than that, nothing. This has to change if I want to feel better about myself.

♥ Eat healthier ♥
This goes along with the above goal. I eat way to many sweets and chips. Time to do some smarter grocery shopping in 2014.

♥ Procrastinate less ♥
I am the QUEEN of procrastination. I can always "do something in a little bit" or "later" when really, I should be doing it as I'm thinking about it because I will more than likely forget about said thing in a little bit/later.

♥ Knit/crochet more ♥
I do both of these plenty, but I could always be doing more. (See above goal.)

♥ Finish ALL WIPs ♥
I have way too many projects that need finishing and the list seems to be getting longer and longer! This year, I'm going to finish them all before starting anything new... (also, see above 2 goals.)

♥ Sew more ♥
I got a fancy sewing machine for Mother's Day last year and I'd love to put it to good use! This year, I want to do much more sewing and maybe incorporate it into my knitting and crocheting.

♥ Read more ♥
This was a goal of mine when I started this blog, but then Christmas came and I had to put everything that wasn't knit/crochet related to the side to finish presents. I really would like to finish the rest of the Harry Potter series this year.

♥ Get more tutorials for the blog put together ♥
These take a lot of time, but if done right, they pay off for both you and for me as well. I love that the internet is the first place most people go to learn something new and I would love to be apart of that and give back, since most of the things I have learned and shared with you I have found on the internet.

♥ Get things set up to open online store ♥
This goal is 2 years in the making. Whoever said, "You need money to make money" knew what they were talking about. Every time I'm ready to get a step ahead, I have to take a few steps back. I'm hoping that 2014 will be the year for me to make this dream happen.



I'm sure I'll be adding to this list at some point, but this is a good start for me.

Have you made any resolutions for 2014?
I'd love to hear yours :)

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what presents I made for Christmas!


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips