Monday, April 21

monday, funday :: brioche infinity scarf



Hi :)

Today I am sharing a pattern that was in my Ravelry queue for quite a while. I just started working on it recently and I love the easy-going-ness of this pattern :)


(via)

If you know how to cast on, slip a stitch, yarn over, and knit 2 together, you can make this scarf :)

{However, if you don't know how to do these things, here is a video showing how to knit the brioche stitch.}


And here is my finished scarf!! :)
(via)

I really enjoyed making this scarf and I foresee many of these being made in the future!


xoxo


post signature


*{You can find this project and other Monday, Funday projects by clicking the 'Free' tab on the main blog page.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips