Monday, March 10

monday funday :: loopy love blanket



Hi :)

If you've been crocheting for a while, there's a chance you've heard of the blog called Moogly.
Tamara has some amazing patterns, round ups, and tutorials that she shares with her readers.

She recently posted a new FREE pattern on her blog called: Loopy Love Blanket


This pattern includes directions for 6 different blanket sizes! So amazing!


I am so excited to start this blanket myself... A family member recently asked if I could make a blanket for a baby shower for this upcoming weekend so I will be working as quickly as I can on this beauty!

Give it a try yourself! :) I'd love to see photos!


Remember, you can always go to my Ravelry projects page to see what I'm working on. I try to regularly update project information with my personal notes and photos.
Add me as a friend too!!

xoxo


post signature


*{You can find this project and other Monday, Funday projects by clicking the 'Free' tab on the main blog page.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips