Friday, March 28

favorites :: rachele cateyes



Hi :)

Today I am sharing one of my favorite bloggers and artists: Rachele Cateyes
{a.k.a. Nearsighted Owl}

(via)

Ever since I found out about the world of blogging, this woman has been an everyday read of mine. I love her writing. She makes me feel like I could take down anyone who thinks it's ok to try and get me down, and I love her for that :)


She recently started selling some of her artwork on Etsy in her shop: Fat Babe Designs.


You guys, these portraits are the most amazing thing I've laid eyes on.


Here are some of my favorite portraits that she has done:

(via)
Rachele's self-portrait


(via)
Of course, my buddy Allison :)


(via)
Jessica of the blog Femme Fraiche


(via)
Rachel of the blog My Own Story


I mean, common! Aren't these just AMAZING?!!!

Not only can you get yourself a portrait, you can get your portrait on stickers or greeting cards HERE!!!

(via)

And right now Rachele is having a moving sale!

(via)

From now until April 30th, use the code: MOVINGSALE on your Etsy purchase, and get your portrait for $15!


Be sure and stop by to support this amazing woman and amazing artist :)


You can find Rachele here:

• ETSY • BLOGLOVIN • TWITTER • FACEBOOK • INSTAGRAM • PINTEREST • GOOGLE+ • LAST.FM • YOUTUBE • TUMBLR • EMAIL •



Have a great Friday and a great weekend!
See you back here on Monday :)

xoxo



post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips