Sunday, December 28

Ravelry Secret Santa Reveal!


Hi!
I hope you all had a great Christmas!

A few weeks ago, Erin (GimmeYarn418) had a secret santa sign up on her Ravelry group 'Thank God It's Finished or TGIF'. You answer a set of questions about yourself and choose a price range group you are willing to spend and based on the amount, you are paired with another Raveler who picked that price range.

I FINALLY had a chance to open my gift, and I was so shocked, surprised, and excited!!

My Santa was Erin! :)
*(side note: I had a dream she was my Santa, but I didn't want to get my hopes up lol)

Here are all the wonderful goodies I got!!


Modeling my gorgeous handmade kerchief!
She included the yarn she used to make it.


My sweet card :)

This great "Yarn Fund" piggy bank!
I needed one of these for sure ;)

 This amazing cup cozy with my initial!
(the beautiful purple is not coming through in this photo, but it is beautiful!)

2 skeins of this beautifully rich colored yarn!

A notions/project bag made by Erin!
(LOVE the sheepies!!)


My absolute FAVORITE chocolates!!
(How did she know?!)

 Cute stationery set!

 This hand lotion will keep my hands super soft while I'm knitting and crocheting ;)

 This pattern book!!
(I have had it on my Amazon wishlist for at least a year! I was so surprised to see it in my package.)

 This yummy popcorn mix!

 And this super cute box filled with even MORE goodies!!


 Cute glittery ornaments!

 Cute piggy Santa pen and kitty wood key chain!

 This 'Merry' decoration and holiday stickers!

 Christmas themed recipe cards!

 Notebook with pen and magnetic notepad!

And last, but not least, this adorable cookie cutter! Santa can sit on his bum instead of laying flat!! So so cute!!


I have to say, this time of year is a bit hard for me and a bit depressing at times, so when I got this package and finally had a chance to open it and see all the care and attention and thoughtfulness that went into packing it, it really turned this season around for me.

A huge thank you to Erin for hosting this Secret Santa event, and an even BIGGER thank you to Erin for being THE BEST, most sweetest person and Santa anyone could ask for!!


I hope you got everything you needed and more this Christmas :)


xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips