Monday, May 19

monday funday :: ten stitch blanket



Hi :)

How was your weekend?

I've been keeping myself busy knitting things to *hopefully* put up in my still-not-open-yet online store... I have a deadline in my head, but things always seem to come up and then that date gets moved to and undecided future date.

Anyhow, this week's Monday Funday is another great knitting pattern for those just starting out and wanting a challenge:
Ten Stitch Blanket

(via)

I'm going to start one of these myself soon and use all my scraps! Should be a nice colorful blanket :)



post signature


3 comments:

  1. I've made this in crochet and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen a crochet version of this. I'd love to see how it turned out :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty and interesting looking blanket. Enjoy your knitting. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips